Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's Here... Nice!


A little background first, I started the process for a criminal record check June 23, 2010 and they generally take 3-4 weeks. Roughly the third week of July I was told that I had to provide finger prints to complete the check and did so, I was told it would be another 3 weeks... Dooh  September, 24 2010 I received a copy of a letter sent to Calgary Police Services from the R.C.M.P. in Ottawa. 

This letter confirmed that I was who I was, Nice this is what I have been saying all along (hahahhaa) Long story short, I have now all my papers in order some five months from the date I started the process of acquiring a Taxi permit one hoop left to jump and that is paying for the permit Monday is the day Wahooo.. That is what I say now, give me three weeks behind the wheel and I will wonder why I am doing this again (Hahahaa)

No comments:

"PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE"

Live Web Cam!

Live 24 hour web cam of downtown Canmore, perhaps you may see my red mini van taxi at the four way stop! I am sure that I pass through this intersection at least twenty times a shift